Sesame Roasted Veggies
Your veggies will NEVER be boring or bland again thanks to this finger licking good recipe. My Husband & I are totally obsessed and have this as a side at least twice a week!
Sesame Roasted Veggies:
- A generous glug of olive oil (or coconut oil if you prefer)
- Any combination of roasting veggies that you like (butternut, carrot, cauliflower, zucchini, brussels, broccoli etc)
- Seasoning (Dried Oregano, Coriander and salt and pepper
- 2 tbsp Tahini (you could try any other nut butter too)
- 1 tbsp Tamari
- 2 tsp Apple cider vinegar
- Handful of roasted sesame seeds
- Preheat the oven to 180°C
- In a baking tray, pour in the Olive oil and scatter the roast veg making sure they are coated in the olive oil.
- Season and roast for 15 mins.
- Make the sauce by mixing all the ingredients together. The consistency should be between a paste and a sauce. If you would like to dilute the sauce more just add water.
- Remove the veg from the oven and transfer to a bowl.
- Pour the dressing over the veg and mix, ensuring that the veg are coated well.
- Sprinkle over the sesame seeds and serve with your choice of protein or in a salad.
TIP: This sauce also works magic with stir fried veggies! YUUUUM!
I would love to know what you think of this recipe, and if you tried it out, in the comments below! It makes me SO happy stop see your Healthy Girl inspired recipes – don’t forget to tag me in your creations @healthygirl_with_a_sweettooth.