Organic Winter Skin by Eco Tan
Good Morning Gorgeous,
Winter has finally ended and beautiful, warmer weather has sprung upon us! That means its time to bring out my favourite summer dresses, cute denim shorts and bikinis… Ummmm, wait a second! Not sure about you guys but my skin is SO pale post winter (see the before pic below) that I would probably blind someone if I had to step in the sun or even worse, glow in the dark! Luckily, Eco Tan came to my rescue this week!
Eco Tan Winter Skin is a toxic free, vegan and cruelty free gradual tanning moisturiser. Made with ONLY natural and organic ingredients. Ideal for fair to medium skin tones, this nourishing cream is designed to give your skin a beautiful sun-kissed glow in just a few days!
What I love about Eco Tan Winter Skin:
- No UV exposure & hidden nasties
- Vegan friendly, certified organic & certified toxin-free
- NO funky self-tan smell
- It dries immediately after application
- NO stained clothes or bed sheets (AND we have brand new crisp white bed sheets!)
- It nourishes your skin
- Non-sticky & streak-free
- It is rich is Cacao which is high in antioxidants
- Blend of aloe vera, cacao, grape seed extract & rose geranium
- Free from synthetic fragrances, artificial orange dyes, parabens & GMOs
- Made with natural & Organic ingredients Certified by the OFC under Australian Government Organic & Bio-Dynamic standards & requirements.
How I applied Eco Tam Winter Skin:
- Exfoliated and shaved 24 hours before application
- Applied the product to clean and dry skin.
- Rubbed the product thoroughly and evenly into my skin using circular motions.
- I applied the product like a normal moisturizing lotion.
- Washed my hand thoroughly after application.
- I did this every night before I went to bed, which allowed the tan to develop for 8 hours before I showered again.
Would I recommend this product:
ABSOLUTELY! I have tried many tanning products in my life and Eco Tan Winter Skin has been nothing but a pleasure to use. After just a couple of days I have a lovely natural glow that I am excited to show off this weekend!
Where can you buy this product?
How much does Eco Tan Winter Skin cost?
R435 / $29.95
I would love to know what you think of Eco Tan Winter Skin & if you try it out in the comments below!