MY THREE WEEK JOURNEY IN THE RENAULT MEGANE GT
As my journey in the sensational Renault Megane GT comes to an end today (SAD FACE!), all that I can think of to adequately sum up my awesome experience over the last three weeks is the following phrase… Beauty and brains! Astoundingly beautiful both inside and out YET incredibly clever and intuitive too – this to me is what makes the Renault Megane GT a cut above the rest!
Renault is all about offering an experience to their customers that helps them to live their passion (through their products and services) and it is also important to them that they make your life a whole lot easier so that you can enjoy it more! As I sit and type this, I have been able to stop and realise just how real and relevant Renault’s offering and customer promise is to my very personal journey as a young female entrepreneur AKA Girlboss!
To be very honest with you all – the three weeks that I had the privilege of driving the Megane GT were also three of the most testing, stressful and grueling weeks of my Girlboss journey so far. For those of you who follow me on social media, you will know that my little business is growing and we recently signed on with an awesome distribution company (YAY – more on this soon!). It also has to be said that although this is a milestone for Healthy Girl and incredibly exciting, it has also been a bit terrifying and stressful at the same time – presenting me with a whole bunch of new demands, challenges, responsibilities and tasks to take on and figure out.
Having the Renault Megane GT by my side during this time really did help to make my life easier. It provided me with the support, ease, comfort and fun (turning some of my favorite tunes up and singing along while driving) that I needed in order to live my passion – pushing my limits, working to achieve the extraordinary while striving to be the best version of myself as a female entrepreneur possible!
What I am going to miss most:
- The unique high-tech welcoming system – Which is triggered by a sophisticated recognition system as you approach the car. Basically the clever car recognizes your car key which triggers the sweet little welcome experience.
- How the car opens and locks itself – NO MORE having to search for car keys while they decide to play hide and seek in my handbag! All you need is your car key nearby and the rest is sorted!
- Hands-free experience – Being a female entrepreneur means that I am often doing a million things at once, making it difficult for me to find time to make phone calls. It has been an absolute pleasure being able to take and make phone calls with total ease and safety every time I jumped into my Megane.
- Interior ambiance lighting – By far one of my FAVORITE features is the fact that you can choose your ambient lighting inside the car. The options include: blue, green, red, sepia and purple. PURPLE was my go-to!
- The power of choice – Based on your mood you can choose which driving mode (eco, comfort, neutral, sport of personal) suits you. You have the luxury of enjoying a variety of cars all in one!
- Sexy yet comfortable styling – I am REALLY going to miss the beautiful black suede bucket seats that have been accentuated in a beautiful shade of blue paired with my preferred interior ambient lighting of choice… purple. It is simply GORGEOUS!
- Having it all at your fingertips – One of the stand out features of this car for me is how easy it was to navigate on-board. Thanks to the touchscreen dashboard and steering wheel controls you can easily control everything from music, air-conditioning, phone calls and driving modes to name a short few
It has been an absolute honour for me to be a part of #ThePassionDriven #ProvokeYourPassion campaign alongside the lovely Sureshnie Rider and super talented Cedric Nzaka! I love how all three of us have been able to offer you a completely different view point on the Megane GT – if you would like to read more about the car’s performance I highly suggest that you check out Sureshnie’s twitter and Instagram accounts and If you are interested in the design and aesthetics of the car check out Cedric’s Instagram account!
Although I am super sad that this journey ends today I feel totally blessed to have been able to collaborate with Renault South Africa and experience the magic of the new Renault Megane GT… never to be forgotten!
If you would like to read more about the Renault Megane GT click on this link to the Megane Microsite!