HEALTHY GIRL YOGHURT BOWL
This Healthy Girl yoghurt bowl is my absolute FAV quick and easy breakfast dish –, especially on a busy morning!
All you have to do is throw all the ingredients into a bowl and VOILA! You have yourself a super nutritious, sustaining and antioxidant-rich breakfast! What I like about yoghurt bowls is that you can play around and make it your own – feel free to try out different types of fruits, superfoods, nut and seeds.
- 150g Greek/natural yoghurt
- 1/2 cup mixed berries (strawberries, raspberries, blueberries)
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 1 tbsp pumpkin seeds
- 1 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1 tbsp raw almonds
- 1 tbsp cacao powder, optional
- 1 tsp flaxseed powder, optional
- 1 tsp raw honey/maple syrup/stevia
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- Spoon yoghurt into a serving bowl.
- Add all the remaining ingredients.
- Make sure it looks pretty so that you can snap a pretty pic and upload it on your instagram page 🙂
I would love to know what you think of this recipe and if you try it out in the comments below!