Healthy Girl Go-To Dressing
I am completely obsessed with this delicious and tangy Healthy Girl Go-to dressing!
Every Sunday while doing my weekly meal prep, I make a batch of this SUPER GOOOOOD dressing which goes perfectly with any salad/veggie dish. You will never have to worry about boring salads or unhealthy salad dressings again, I promise!
Makes: Half a jar of dressing
- 1/3 cup balsamic vinegar (or Apple cider vinegar)
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 lemon, juiced
- 2 Tbsp almond butter
- 1 Tbsp dijon mustard
- 1 tsp organic maple syrup/honey
- Seasoning (Himalayan salt and black pepper)
- In a bowl, whisk all the ingredients together until combined.
- Transfer this highly addictive dressing into a jar with a tight fitted lid and refrigerate.
*Feel free to add any herbs of your choice (helps decrease the salt content).
I would love to know what you think of this recipe and if you tried it out in the comments below. It makes me so happy to see your Healthy Girl inspired recipes – don’t forget to tag me @healthygirl_with_a_sweettooth!