Healthy Girl Choco pops
Get ready to feel like a kid again while you munch on these delicious Healthy Girl Choco Pops for breakfast!
I loved eating cereal growing up, who didn’t?! Having said this, once I realized how processed and sugary my favourite cereals were I stopped eating them and haven’t touched a box since. Today is the first time in about 10 years that I got to enjoy a delicious, chocolatey, milky bowl of cereal minus the guilt, sugar, additives etc etc etc! We can now have our cereal and eat it too… YAY! Thank you to my sweet little intern, Tash for introducing me to this recipe. I have no doubt that you will enjoy it just as much as we do!
Healthy Girl Choco Pops Recipe
- 1 cup almond flour
- 3 tbsp cacao powder
- 2 tbsp coconut flour
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 egg white
- ¼ cup organic maple syrup
- 1 tbsp organic, cold-pressed, coconut oil (melted)
- Milk of your choice (dairy. almond, coconut, rice, oat etc)
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- In a medium-sized bowl, mix the dry ingredients together.
- Add the egg white, maple syrup and coconut oil to the dry ingredients. Mix well until combined.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop the dough so it covers half of the teaspoon and roll into balls.
- Place the balls of dough onto the lined baking sheet and bake for 15 mins.
- Remove and allow to cool before serving with any milk of your choice.
- These can be stored in an airtight container for up to 3-4 days.
I would love to know what you think of this recipe and if you tried it out in the comments below. It makes me so happy seeing your Healthy Girl inspired recipes – don’t forget to tag me in your creations @healthygirl_with_a_sweettooth!