The Delish Sister's Gluten & Sugar Free Crunchies
These seeeriously AMAZING gluten & refined sugar free crunchies by the Delish Sisters literally make the world a better place!
I have been totally obsessed ever since the girls shared this recipe on their Instagram page a few months back. So, OF COURSE I have to share all the yummy goodness with you too.
In case you don’t follow the Delish Sisters already, do yourself a favour and check them out on instagram (click here) or better yet pop into their café, in Salt Rock Ballito, and eat your way through the menu!
Delish Sisters Gluten & Refined Sugar free Crunchies
Makes: 15 – 20 biscuits
2 Cups Raw rolled oats
1 Cup brown rice flour
200g melted butter
1 tspn. Baking powder
1 tspn. Bicarbonate soda
5 Tbsp. Honey
½ Cup Coconut
1 tspn. Vanilla essence
Pinch of salt
- Mix together all your wet ingredients (butter, honey, vanilla) and your raising agents (baking powder and bicarb) in a mixing bowl.
- Blend your dates and a just a ½ a cup of brown rice flour.
- Toss in the remaining ingredients and the remainder of the brown rice flour and mix everything together.
- Roll your mixture into balls, flatten them out and shape into round biscuits and set on an oven tray ready for baking.
- Bake the crunchies at 150° for 45 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy with a lovely cup of tea or coffee!
I would love to know what you think of this recipe and if you tried it out in the comments below. It makes me so happy seeing your Healthy Girl inspired recipes – don’t forget to tag me in your creations @healthygirl_with_a_sweettooth!
With love from me to you,