Two Ingredient Chickpea Flatbreads
This is the perfect healthy side to go with a yumo curry, tasty tapas or even as a soft taco shell.
This awesome recipe was created by the super talented Delish Sisters! Be sure to check out their instagram (click here) for some more foodie inspo.
Quick, easy, yummy and very versatile! I hope that you will enjoy this recipe just as much as I do Gorgeous!
Delish Sisters Chickpea Flat Breads
2 Cups Chickpea flour
1 ½ Cups Water
1 tsp. Onion or garlic powder for some added flavor
1 tsp. Cumin Seeds
Season with salt and pepper
- Whisk together all the ingredients (except the coriander) in a bowl and you are ready to go.
- Heat up a frying pan and pour about a tablespoon of olive oil and spread with a paper serviette or kitchen towel.
- Spoon your mixture into the hot pan to create small circular flat breads.
- When the mixture is still wet lay some fresh coriander leaves on top of the cooking flat breads and press carefully into the mixture to create a beautiful decorative effect on the one side. (*Tip: you can also chop up some coriander and add to your mixture for added flavor)
- Flip the flatbreads over to cook for about a minute on the other side and remove from the heat.
- Enjoy with your favourite curry or use as a healthy wrap or taco!
I would love to know what you think of this recipe and if you tried it out in the comments below. It makes me so happy seeing your Healthy Girl inspired recipes – don’t forget to tag me in your creations @healthygirl_with_a_sweettooth!
With love from me to you,