CREAMY PEANUT BUTTER OATS
A beautifully simple and delicious breakfast!
- 1/3 cup of rolled oats
- 2/3 cup of water plus a dash more
- 1 tablespoon of natural or no added salt or sugar peanut butter
- 1 scoop of vanilla whey protein powder (I recommend Magnum Nutraceuticals Vanilla Ice Cream Quattro)
- Add your oats and water into a microwavable safe bowl
- Cook in the microwave for about two minutes – until creamy (take out and stir half way if necessary).
- Add your peanut butter and vanilla protein powder. Mix well.
It’s as easy as that! I would love to know what you think of this recipe and if you try it out in the comments below!