Chilli Cheesy Kale Chips Recipe
GET EXCITED! Because these flavour-bursting Chilli Cheesey Kale Chips are seriously GOOD! Guaranteed to satisfy any chip craving!
I looooooove kale chips! Not only are they packed with beautiful nutrients but they are also the perfect easy-to-make snack complete with a delicious & healthy little crunch.
Chilli Cheesy Kale Chips
- 1 bunch kale
- 1 Tbsp virgin organic coconut oil, melted (coconut spray can be used instead)
- 3 heaped tbsp Tahini
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- ½ lemon squeezed
- 1 tsp chilli flakes
- ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 160°C and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- Transfer the kale to a bowl and coat lightly with coconut oil/ spray.
- In a separate bowl, combine the tahini, lemon juice, chilli flakes, turmeric, oregano and seasoning. Mix until combined.
- Dip the kale leaves into the mixture and massage onto the kale leaves.
- Place onto the tray and bake for 10-12mins.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool completely on the tray. The kale leaves will crisp up while cooling.
- Enjoy the cheesiness!
I would love to know what you think of this recipe and if you tried it out in the comments below. It makes me SO happy to see your Healthy Girl inspired recipes – don’t forget to tag me in your creations @healthygirl_with_a_sweettooth!