Almond Butter Balls
Ahhh… ALMOND BUTTER!
As if I didn’t love you enough already, I now love you, EVEN more, thanks to these YUMMY Almond Butter Balls. This awesome recipe was adapted very slightly from one that my local health store, Health On Broadway, put together!
- 170g almond butter
- 1/2 cup of desiccated coconut
- 2 tablespoons of raw honey
- 2 tablespoon of coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon of raw cacao powder
- 1 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon of vanilla powder
- 1/4 teaspoon of nutmeg
- Place all ingredients into a mixing bowl – except the coconut flour.
- Mix with a spoon until well combined.
- If you find that the mixture is not sticky enough to roll into balls then add one tablespoon of coconut flour at a time until the right consistency is reached.
- Roll each ball in extra desiccated coconut.
- Place into the fridge to set for at least 30 minutes.
I would love to know what you think of this recipe and if you try it out in the comments below!