Vanilla Protein Waffles
I’m in a waffle kinda mood today SO it’s the perfect excuse to share my Vanilla Protein Waffle recipe (a Healthy Girl follower favourite).
YUM! Enjoy Sweethearts!
Makes: 2 waffles
Ingredients: (Makes 2 Waffles)
- 1/3 cup of oat flour
- 2 tablespoons of vanilla protein powder
- 1 large whole egg
- 1/4 cup of low fat/natural cottage cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder
- Pinch of vanilla powder/extract/essence (optional)
- Preheat a waffle iron.
- Place all ingredients into a bowl and blend until well combined and smooth.
- Pour the waffle batter into waffle iron and allow to cook for 6 minutes.
- Put your favourite toppings on your vanilla protein waffles.
Hahaha! Just a little something to make you smile!
I would love to know what you think of this recipe and if you try it out in the comments below.