Salted Caramel Protein Balls
If you are looking for a new twist to your Healthy Girl Protein Balls then I highly recommend that you try out this Salted Caramel Protein Ball recipe!
After making a seriously yummy bowl of Salted Caramel Oats for breakfast not too long ago (see recipe here), I was inspired to turn my Healthy Girl No Bake Vanilla Crunch Protein Ball Mix into Salted Caramel Protein Balls. The results… LIFE CHANGING!
Healthy Girl Salted Caramel Protein Balls Recipe
Serves: 24 – 28 protein balls
- 1 x packet Healthy Girl No Bake Vanilla Crunch Protein Ball Mix
- ¼ cup plus 3 Tbsp coconut oil, melted
- 1/3 cup hulled tahini
- 1 – 2 Tbsp maple syrup (depending on your taste buds preference)
- A good Pinch of Himalayan/Celtic salt
- Chopped/crushed pistachios
- Desiccated coconut
- Open and pour your Healthy Girl No Bake Vanilla Crunch Protein Ball mix into a mixing bowl.
- Add the coconut oil, tahini, maple syrup and salt.
- Mix together using your hands or a spoon until a sticky dough has formed.
- HG TIP: If the mixture seems to dry, use your discretion and add a little bit more coconut oil or tahini
- Roll the mixture into 24/28 balls (this depends on how big or small you make the balls.
- Roll each protein ball in the chopped/crushed pistachios and then place them into a bowl or air tight container inside the fridge to set.
I would love to know what you think of this recipe and if you tried it out in the comments below. It makes me so happy to see your Healthy Girl inspired recipes – don’t forget to tag me in your creations @healthygirl_with_a_sweettooth!