Healthy Girl Rocky Road Chocolate Bark Recipe
The perfect treat to satisfy ANY chocolate craving!
Go ahead and treat yourself to a batch of these insanely delicious Healthy Girl Rocky Road Chocolate Barks! Enjoy with a cup of tea, as a dessert or even as a cheeky little healthy snack!
Healthy Girl Rocky Road Chocolate Bark
1 cup Cacao Powder
1-1½ Cup melted Coconut oil
½ cup Pitted Dates
2 Tbsp Maple Syrup
½ cup Goji Berries
½ cup Raw Macadamias, roughly chopped
½ cup Shredded Coconut
- Line a baking sheet with baking paper.
- Place dates in a food processor/blender for about 2 minutes until chopped up finely.
- In a bowl, mix together the cacao, protein ball mix, melted coconut oil and the chopped up dates.
- Mix well and then add the maple syrup. Stir.
- Lastly, add the remainder of ingredients, mix and then pour onto the lined baking sheet.
- Refrigerate for 1-2 hours.
- Crack into pieces.
- If you do not have my Healthy Girl No Bake Cacao Crunch Protein Ball Mix, you can just substitute it for another cup of cacao or oat flour (you will need to increase the maple syrup as cacao is really bitter and needs some sweetness).
- The dates don’t have to be processed/blitzed. Instead, you can chop them up with a knife.
- You don’t have to use Macadamias. You can use any nut of your choice. However, I do find that macadamias add such a lovely creaminess.
- Goji Berries can also be substituted for dried cranberries (sulphur free is preferable) if you prefer.
I would love to know what you think of this recipe, and if you tried it out, in the comments below! #HealthyGirl #HealthyGirlGang #HealthyGirlRecipe