Healthy Girl Chocolate Mugcake Recipe
This Healthy Girl Chocolate Mug Cake recipe is not only super easy, totally delicious AND wholesome BUT it is also gluten free PLUS it only takes you 5 minutes to make. I mean… Does it get any better than that?!
Healthy Girl Chocolate Mug Cake
Serving/s: 1 x Mug Cake
Cooking time: 45 seconds – 2 minutes
- 1 x large egg
- 2 heaped Tbsp almond flour
- 1 heaped Tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup (you can add more or less depending on your preference)
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- *Optional – 1 Tbsp macadamia nut butter/nut butter of your choice
- Sprinkle of cinnamon
- Toppings: Nuts, berries, cream, yoghurt etc!
- Simply combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and whisk until well combined.
- Pour the mixture into a microwave-safe mug (you can grease the mug if you like).
- Pop the mug into the microwave and cook for 45 seconds – 2 minutes. The cooking time will depend on your microwave as well as what texture you would like your mug cake to be. *The less you cook it the more gooey / fondanty / brownie is will be and the longer you cook the mug cake the more dense it will be).
- Remove from the microwave and finish off the mug cake with your favourite toppings!
I would love to know what you think of this recipe and if you tried it out in the comments below! Tag me in your photos: @healthygirl_with_a_sweettooth #HealthyGirlTreat #TeamHealthyGirl