Healthy Girl Cauliflower and Crispy Chicken Salad
My tummy is actually rumbling just thinking about this yummy salad. I wish I could be eating it again right now!
I often get asked about meal prep and how to go about it. If you want all my tips and tricks be sure to read my latest blog post here. This roasted cauliflower and crispy chicken salad perfectly demonstrate how much easier food prep makes your life. All you have to do is roast some cauliflower and almonds, add some greens, throw in some prepared HG crispy chicken, drizzle over your HG go-to dressing and VOILA! You have yourself a healthy and yummy meal made with no fuss at all!
- 700g of Cauliflower
- Prepped Healthy Girl Crispy Chicken strips
- Your choice of salad greens (Baby spinach, rocket, watercress etc)
- Flaked Almonds
- Prepped Healthy Girl Go-to dressing
- Rinse and chop your cauliflower into slices. Place in an oven tray, sprinkle with some olive oil and spices of your choice (Paprika always goes really nicely with cauliflower) and roast in the oven for 30 mins at 180 degrees constantly stirring.
- Toast your flaked almonds in a pan.
- Chuck a choice of your salad greens into a bowl, throw in your pre-prepared HG Crispy chicken strips, roasted cauliflower and toast flaked almonds.
- Drizzle a generous amount of your delicious pre-prepared HG Go-to salad dressing.
I would love to know what you think of this recipe and if you tried it out in the comments below. It makes me so happy seeing your Healthy Girl inspired recipes – don’t forget to tag me in your creations @healthygirl_with_a_sweettooth!